8 Things to do in Tulsa This Summer!
Summertime in Tulsa offers adventures for everyone. Check out our list of activities to keep you busy all summer.
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum and Planetarium- “Preserving Oklahoma’s aerospace heritage to inspire science based learning through discovery” It offers 35,000 square feet of aviation history!
- Flying Tee- Tulsa’s premier driving range and sports bar. Take your family out for an indoor/outdoor round of golf.
- Visit the Oklahoma Aquarium! Located in Jenks, the aquarium is a fun (and slightly expensive) way to spend an afternoon. Walk under the shark tunnel, feed the turtles and watch the otters play!
- Did someone say water park? Visit Safari Joes H2O water park! Slide down slides, hop in the lazy river or jump in the wave pool! The Tiny Turtle Lagoon has two small pools that are only 8 inches deep. There is also a reptile park where kids can go pet animals from all over the world!
- Grab a snow cone from Tulsa’s finest, Josh’s Sno Shack! Located at 71st and Garnett, 91st and Memorial, 81st and Yale, Josh’s Jenks (Main and Elm), 61st and Memorial, The Giant Golden Driller, 91st and Delaware.
- Sky Zone is Tulsa’s only trampoline park! Play basketball, jump into a pit of foam, or just jump on a trampoline! Every Tuesday and Thursday Sky Zone has a toddler time from 9:30-11:00 where kids can jump without much interference.
- Main Event is a place for all kinds of entertainment! Kids can play arcade games, bowl, play laser tag and have a meal!
- If you haven’t heard of Camp Barnabas than you need to! It is a Christian summer camp dedicated to providing summer camp experiences to people with special needs, physical or intellectual challenges, and their siblings from throughout the United States. Check out their site for more information.
If you are a DSP and running out of ideas don’t worry! Tulsa is the best place to spend a summer, no matter who you are! Have fun and get creative!