Support Coordinator (SC) – Okmulgee, OK
“May you be proud of the work you do, the person you are, and the difference you make!”
Full-Time Positions Available
Up to $1,000 New Hire Incentive!!
Starting at $35,600/ Year
Administrative team leader who supervises employees at each assigned work site in coordination with the DSP Supervisor. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with CSCSO’s policies and applicable laws.
“A day in the life”
- Interview, hire, and direct the work of up to 25 employees
- Monitor the records and programs of the individual receiving support
- Complete the required agency and Department of Disability Services (DDS) on-site monitoring visits, and required documentation
- Attends DDS meetings and training classes
- Act as a Health Care Coordinator (HCC), monitor routine medical needs, and fulfill all HCC duties
- Participates as an active member of the individual’s team, acting as a liaison to all professionals and interested parties.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- A minimum of four years of college-level education and/or full-time equivalent experience in supporting persons with disabilities. Prior management experience is desired.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted Oklahoma driver’s license in good standing
- Attentiveness, orderliness, and endurance are vital character traits
- Paid Training
- Direct Deposit
- Advancement opportunities
- 401(k) Plan
- LifeLock Identity Theft Plan
- United Healthcare Health Insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Prudential Group Life Insurance
- EyeMed Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays